10% instant discount on State Bank Debit cards
5% cashback on HDFC debit cards on Snapdeal
Indulekha Bringha Oil is an Ayurvedic proprietary medicine recommended for the regulation of hair and scalp conditions like hairfall, dandruff etc. The excellent action of Indulekha Bringha oil is due to the actions of its ingredients and the special manufacturing procedure of the base oil. During the production of Indulekha Bringha Oil, the Swethakutaja leaves are dipped in pure coconut milk oil (prepared by cold process technology). This prolonged blending process helps to extract the entire medicinal quality of the leaves and thus makes it an effective ingredient of Indulekha Bringha Oil. Active ingredients along with the base oil create an excellent combination that is extremely beneficial for hair.
– Svethakutaja It has anti-inflammatory and anti-dandruff properties. Also known for its antimicrobial properties and hence used for all types of psoriasis (skin disorder) and dandruff. – Aloe vera Aloe vera contains enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair. it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.”
– Neem Provides anti-protozoal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Neem helps to treat these conditions of hair and cleanse the scalp for healthy hair growth.
– Bringharaj Helps to improve hair growth and colour. The extracts rejuvenates hair keeping the hair lustrous, dark and healthy. It also helps to nurture and condition hair.
– Amla Richest source of Vitamin C & antioxidants. It helps maintain youthful hair color and retards premature graying and supports the strength of the hair follicles.
– Virgin Coconut Oil Virgin coconut oil is extracted by the cold compression method. It is higher in vitamin content, antioxidants, minerals, fragrance and even the amount of protein.
Product Features :
1. An Ayurvedic Medicine for hairfall.
2. Contains ingredient known to grow hair.
3. Contains ingredient known to fight hairfall.
4. Contains ingredient known to reduce dandruff.
5. With the applicator- Selfie bottle oil can be directly applied to the scalp.
6. Reduces wastage of oil.
7. Applicator- Selfie bottle massgaes the scalp.
8. Others: Apply Bringha Oil on the scalp before/after bath.
Steps: 1) Open the bottle of Indulekha Bringha Oil and make around 1 mm hole on the inner cap.
2) Attach the cap with needles to the bottle.
3) Comb you hair to remove any tangles.
4) Comb your hair from front to back by gently squeezing the bottle. Make sure that the needles are in contact with your scalp.
5) In a single squeeze, the needles will release around 0.5 -0.8 ml of Indulekha Bringha Oil on your scalp.
6) Repeat applying oil for at least 4-5 times to release the desired amount of oil on your scalp.
7) Once the oil is applied, massage your scalp using fingertips.